Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby Nathaniel Has Arrived

Baby Nathaniel is part of a small group of special babies. Other then being one of my Favourite Nephews.

Only 3% of babies are born on their Due Date and baby Nathaniel is one of them. 
We don't have pictures yet, but I will post them as soon as we get them. We're not the overbearing family that has to be at the hospital, we're patient and can wait a week or two to see the new bundle, after he and Leah have gotten into routine. 

In other news: nothing much has happened since yesterday. I taught my classes last night, and loved them. No matter how I'm feeling, as soon as I see those little ones waiting for me, I have a smile across my face.

I'm off to teach body sculpt this morning, then to the bank, then back to teach pilates tonight. Tuesday is by far the longest day of my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment